It is relatively common for bodybuilders and athletes to develop an Anadrol Cycle since it is one of the best ways to bulk up and increase their muscle mass. When using any anabolic steroid, it’s not enough to simply take it. You need to understand the dose needed to meet your goals while maintaining safety. This can be confusing for some as the internet and gym gossip can overwhelm them with so many numerous and contradicting points of view. However, when looking at Anadrol doses, many find this to be a simpler steroid to understand. The steroid is almost always found in 50mg tablets, and as a result, most Anadrol doses will simply be 50mg per day. However, this isn’t always the best dose; in some cases, less is needed.
Anadrol was initially developed as a compound to help people with anemia, and has since been used very successfully to aid people who are suffering from many other diseases where weight loss is a concern. Thus, it is clearly an effective agent for promoting weight gain, increasing appetite, gaining strength, and increasing Red Blood Cell count. And, as with most Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids (AAS), it has its downsides as well. Paradoxically, although one the benefits touted by its original manufacturer (Syntex) is that it can be used to stimulate weight gain through increasing appetite, taking too much may actually inhibit your appetite.
Safe Dosage for Anadrol
- Due to the inordinate potency of Anadrol, doses coincide with present prescription guidelines for performance and physique enhancement.
- Dosage adjustments for Anadrol allow little room for error, due to its potency and hepatotoxicity.
- Anadrol has such significant strength as an anabolic agent, that beginner doses would cover the span of 25 to 50 mg per day.
- Just one fifty milligrams Anadrol tablet consumed daily is adequate to attain extreme strength and mass gains for even adept anabolic steroid users.
- Beginner or intermediate users should rarely have to exceed a dose of a single 50 mg tablet daily.
- In the case of intermediate Anadrol dosages, an acceptable range is 50 to 100 mg each day.
- An intermediate user does not have to exceed a daily dose of 100 mg, since many intermediate anabolic steroid users experience significant gains with 50 mg per day.
- Anadrol doses for advanced users would max out at the highest range of 100 to 150 mg per day.
- It is extremely rare that users would find it necessary to use 150 mg of Anadrol for substantial enhancement.
- Be mindful that excessive doses of any anabolic steroid do not characterize one as an advanced user of anabolic steroids.
- Potential users wanting to develop the best 50mg cycle chart can find a number of recommendations on bodybuilding websites and through steroid suppliers and even Google images searches.
A six-week Anadrol-only cycle might look something like this:
- Weeks 1, 2, and 3: roughly 50 mg daily
- Weeks 4, 5, and 6: roughly 75 mg daily
Beginners would do well to start off at a lower dosage. Start with 25 mg daily to see how the body reacts. Slowly increase dosage up to 50 mg daily approximately three weeks in.